Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Tour dates are Wednesday, July 26 and Thursday, July 27. Tickets are good for both
- Ten private homes are featured on this two day tour with all ten homes open both days
from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The tour is self-guided with hosts and hostesses in every home to answer your questions.
- All tour attendees are required to wear booties while in the homes.
- All of the homes have stairs and there are no elevators available to tour patrons.
- Handicap parking places are available at all homes with the exception of the three gated
community homes. Buses are provided to the gated communities' entrance followed by a
walk to the tour homes.
- Children under 12 - including infants - will not be allowed on the tour.
- There are no public restrooms in the tour homes.
- No food or drink are allowed in the tour homes.
- No picture taking - please put away your phone and camera.
Donor Party Sponsor
Patron Fan Sponsor
Tote Bag Sponsor
Parking Tag Sponsor
Pohanka Automotive Group of Salisbury
Treasure Island Fashions
Southern Exposure Seaside
Hastings Associates LLC