Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Tour dates are Wednesday, July 26 and Thursday, July 27. Tickets are good for both
- Ten private homes are featured on this two day tour with all ten homes open both days
from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The tour is self-guided with hosts and hostesses in every home to answer your questions.
- All tour attendees are required to wear booties while in the homes.
- All of the homes have stairs and there are no elevators available to tour patrons.
- Handicap parking places are available at all homes with the exception of the three gated
community homes. Buses are provided to the gated communities' entrance followed by a
walk to the tour homes.
- Children under 12 - including infants - will not be allowed on the tour.
- There are no public restrooms in the tour homes.
- No food or drink are allowed in the tour homes.
- No picture taking - please put away your phone and camera.
Donor Party Sponsor
Patron Fan Sponsor
Tote Bag Sponsor
Parking Tag Sponsor
Pohanka Automotive Group of Salisbury
McCabe & Sons Landscaping
Hastings Associates LLC
Southern Exposure Seaside